This good egg came together in 5 easy steps.
- Stamp the Russian Floral Egg onto a piece of blue cardstock using Versamark.
- Apply WOW Gold Rich EP and heat set.
- Colour the egg with Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils. Fill in the open spaces, add shading around the embossed areas for a sense of dimension.
- Apply a dusting of Distress Inks around the card to achieve a "velvety" effect. I used Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves.
- Finally, frame the egg by stamping the four corners of the cardstock with a stamp from Breath of Spring and VersaFine Imperial Purple. Embellish the egg with pale purple bling.
WOW Embossing April: Fave Embossing Technique
Make My Monday #44: Heat or Dry Embossing
Crafting From The Heart #155: AG
PINspirational #188: Photo Inspiration (decorated egg)
TTCRD April 18: AG
Hubby is home for Easter and I'm up there on Cloud #9! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today. Have an amazing day.